Intensity Shuttle USB 3.0

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

mrvuyk

Intensity Shuttle USB 3.0

PostMon May 03, 2021 8:22 pm

Yes, I know this device has probably outlived BlackMagics wishes. I am using an Intensity Shuttle 3.0, Canon AX10, and OBS on PC with I7 Processor. I have been able to broadcast many church events up until three weeks ago. I am now not receiving any video through the HDMI on my Intensity Shuttle via my Camera, laptop, or gaming system. What is the failure rate of a single port? Any other suggestions would be appreciated before Sunday.

Tested with S Video and Component last night

MrHotter

Re: Intensity Shuttle USB 3.0

PostTue May 04, 2021 4:33 pm

I don't have the Intensity Shuttle, but you should definitely order an HDMI converter as soon as possible to make sure you are ready for Sunday.

The cheap Elgato knockoffs are easy to find and Amazon can get them to you fast. A better bet would be an ATEM Mini or Web Presenter for something better suited for a paid job.
Mac mini
Apple M1 chip with 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, and 16-core Neural Engine
16GB unified memory
512GB internal SSD storage
various external drives

Xtreemtec

Re: Intensity Shuttle USB 3.0

PostTue May 04, 2021 4:44 pm

Get yourself ASAP an Atem Mini or Atem Mini Pro.. They are going cheap now since prices dropped this week..

Connect USB-C to your computer and you have another excellent capture card with build in switcher and audio interface.. Can even plug in 4 cameras or extra laptops as source.. :D :D
Daniel Wittenaar .:: Xtreemtec Media Productions ::. -= www.xtreemtec.nl =-
4K OBV Trailer, ATEM TVS HD, 4M/E Broadcast Studio 4K, Constelation 8K, Hyperdeck Studio 12G, Ursa Broadcast 4K, 4K fiber converters with Sony Control

Return to Live Production