DVO Clarity

Do you have questions about Desktop Video, Converters, Routers and Monitoring?
  • Author

Alek74

DVO Clarity

PostWed May 12, 2021 9:04 pm

Hi everybody,
I have the question. Is there anybody who uses DVO Clarity to clean footage? I would be grateful for some comments/opinions and also for some comparisons with DaVince noise reduction and/or Neat Video.
Thank you in advance.

Marc Wielage

Re: DVO Clarity

PostSat May 15, 2021 11:02 pm

Alek74 wrote:Hi everybody, I have the question. Is there anybody who uses DVO Clarity to clean footage? I would be grateful for some comments/opinions and also for some comparisons with DaVince noise reduction and/or Neat Video. Thank you in advance.

I tried to use the DVO plug-in demo, but I could never get it to install on my system. I can tell you that DVO Clarity is very, very highly-regarded among Nucoda users. I just wish it actually worked on my system so I could try it for myself.
marc wielage, csi • VP/color & workflow • chroma | hollywood

Alek74

Re: DVO Clarity

PostMon May 17, 2021 7:21 pm

Marc Wielage wrote:
Alek74 wrote:Hi everybody, I have the question. Is there anybody who uses DVO Clarity to clean footage? I would be grateful for some comments/opinions and also for some comparisons with DaVince noise reduction and/or Neat Video. Thank you in advance.

I tried to use the DVO plug-in demo, but I could never get it to install on my system. I can tell you that DVO Clarity is very, very highly-regarded among Nucoda users. I just wish it actually worked on my system so I could try it for myself.

I see. I shall have to try one day it if I manage to install it. Thank you for your comment.

Return to Post Production