DaVinci Resolve: Identify Speed Editor during BlueTooth Pair

• Author

Marc Erickson

PostSun May 30, 2021 3:35 pm

Please enhance the Speed Editor that comes with DaVinci Resolve Studio to indicate the serial number of the individual Speed Editor during the BlueTooth pairing process.

Many of us have multiple Speed Editors in our edit area, as well as portable edit stations. I have a complete Resolve Studio edit system on a LapTop which isn't always in use in the laboratory.

Due to the problem with DR 17.2+ recognition of BlueTooth attached Speed Editor consoles, the devices have to be unpaired from BT and re-paired.

During the pair scanning process, all SE consoles within range of the BT dongle will respond with the same identity. You cannot identify which one is the correct one to select.

Please add a unique identity to this scanned response. Perhaps the serial number or something configurable by the end user.

pabloicecreambar

Re: DaVinci Resolve: Identify Speed Editor during BlueTooth

PostMon Jun 14, 2021 6:44 pm

Got to second this as well. It would also be nice if the speed editor would work even if a mac keyboard was in use.

Jason Conrad

PostTue Jun 15, 2021 2:21 am

I use speed editor with Mac keyboard. It works. Mine’s the original white Bluetooth extended keyboard, though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
-MacBook Pro (14,3) i7 2.9 GHz 16 GB, Intel 630, AMD 560 x1
-[DR 17.0 Beta9]

Return to DaVinci Resolve Feature Requests