Renumber Busses

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Matt Drummond

Renumber Busses

PostWed May 03, 2023 1:40 pm

Can we have the bus numbering correspond to the ordering of busses in the Bus Format Window.
When Bouncing mixes or adding output tracks to the render Queue, the busses are ordered according to bus number which is messy and confusing.

AndreBlaze

Re: Renumber Busses

PostFri Feb 23, 2024 11:49 pm

Matt Drummond wrote:Can we have the bus numbering correspond to the ordering of busses in the Bus Format Window.
When Bouncing mixes or adding output tracks to the render Queue, the busses are ordered according to bus number which is messy and confusing.

So I'm not the only one :lol:

Yeah.. in fact if it were it up to me I'd completely do away with the redundant track numbering altogether (or at least have the track names show up at the top of the channel strip vs. the middle of it).

Indirectly related to this request - I'd love to be able to have entire channels be coloured by their assigned colour as an option. I personally find this to be great for working on projects that have multiple audio tracks. I get it that it isn't sleek in terms of aesthetics - but I really don't care.. I want something that makes it easy for me to work!

Return to DaVinci Resolve