PowerPoint Cameo

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

geet0809

PowerPoint Cameo

PostSat Sep 16, 2023 8:14 am

We run Blackmagic ATEM Pro for our church broadcast. The live feed in PowerPoint Cameo is not showing. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Babs J

Re: PowerPoint Cameo

PostWed Sep 27, 2023 11:36 am

We need more info on how you connect the system but it sounds like it's a resolution problem form your PC HDMI output i assume.
Ravensbourne: Broadcast Systems Technology; ATEM 1ME 4K, HyperDeck 12G, SmartScope, BirdDog Play 4K NDI Decoder, Web Presenter HD, DJI RSC 2 Pro Combo, Middle Remote. LattePanda Alpha 864 with DeckLink micro SDI Zoom, Apple TV 3rd Gen. for wireless GFX.

Cybershadow

Re: PowerPoint Cameo

PostThu Sep 28, 2023 1:25 pm

Power Point Cameo includes a Webcam Image into the PowerPoint presentation. To my knowledge, PowerPoint Cameo is not made for live streams (that would be PowerPoint Live for Teams).
To record a presentation in Cameo with the ATEM's Program feed as webcam image, simply connect the ATEM to the presentation computer with a USB cable, the ATEM will show up as a webcam device that can be selected in Cameo.
If you want to stream from the ATEM, you have to layer the presenter's camera feed on top of the presentation in the ATEM using a DVE key and not use Cameo.
You can't send the switched Camera feed from ATEM to the presentation computer and the Cameo presentation back through the same ATEM for streaming because the USB Webcam output and the live stream are always program out.
Greetings from Hamburg, Germany
Jens Willmroth

Return to Live Production