Microphone recording in Resolve 16 on MacBook

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

ElementEighty

Microphone recording in Resolve 16 on MacBook

PostFri Mar 13, 2020 7:07 pm

Hallo guys,

I need your help.

I'm using my MacBook Pro Catalina version and I want to record an voice over. On windows I have no problem to make it work, so I know how to do it. When I use fairlight, there is no sound when I record something. Just an empty record track will appear. I already checked the audio bit rates, everythings fine. But what I saw is, that the microphone is not in the list under settings - security settings - privacy - microphone. Da Vinci Resolve is not in the list, so maybe Mac is blocking the usage of the microphone? I re-installed Resolve but I never have to opportunity to allow the app to use the microphone. Any suggestions how to fix that problem?

Thank you very much

André

Jaakdeco

Re: Microphone recording in Resolve 16 on MacBook

PostSat Mar 14, 2020 10:46 am

That must be a BUG in Resolve. I have the same problem.

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostMon Mar 16, 2020 7:05 pm

Here is what I see on multiple Macs here, Trashcan and iMacs. I don't have access to a MBP.

imac_prefs_security_microphone_catalina.png
imac_prefs_security_microphone_catalina.png (230.49 KiB) Viewed 11501 times

And built in microphone (iMac) and Logitech USB headphone microphone (iMac and Trashcan) work in Resolve ADR.

Are you using Catalina 10.15.3?
Dwaine Maggart
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Support

Will Howard

PostTue Mar 17, 2020 2:58 am

The only way I know of to reset that mic access parameter is through terminal. And it clears all apps, so you'd have to confirm each one again. But maybe it will help? The command is:

tccutil reset Microphone

But probably Google it first to read up about it!

ElementEighty

PostTue Mar 17, 2020 10:32 am

I have Catalina 10.15.3 installed. Da Vinci is not asking for microphone permission. I re-installed Da Vinci, cleaned the privacy settings with termimal, but nothing works. Da Vinci does not simply ask for permission to usw the mic =(

Reynaud Venter

PostTue Mar 17, 2020 10:45 am

Is System Integrity Protection enabled?

SIP.png
SIP.png (38.09 KiB) Viewed 11470 times

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostTue Mar 17, 2020 5:20 pm

You say Resolve is not asking for permission to use the mic.

But if you look in System Prefs - Security and Privacy - Privacy, do you see Microphone in the list on the left?

And if you do, do you see Resolve in the list on the right?
Dwaine Maggart

Will Howard

PostWed Mar 18, 2020 3:42 am

I've seen reports of this not working if SIP is disabled. Also reports of it on early versions of both Mojave and Catalina but updates have solved it.

Jason P

PostWed Mar 18, 2020 4:52 am

Dwaine Maggart wrote:You say Resolve is not asking for permission to use the mic.

But if you look in System Prefs - Security and Privacy - Privacy, do you see Microphone in the list on the left?

And if you do, do you see Resolve in the list on the right?

Hi Dwaine

I've just come across this thread as I'm encountering the same issue on a MacBook Pro running Catalina 10.15.2 and Resolve 16.2.0.054

I also cannot see Resolve in the list of microphone apps. I've tried Will Howard's command line to re-set the list, restarted Resolve and have still not had the usual system request to provide access to the microphone.

If anyone at BlackMagic has a suggestion on how to force the app to make this request (command line or otherwise, through a preference setting), this would appear to be the thing that may resolve the inability to record directly.

I'm using a Rode NT USB mic (which records fine on other applications like GarageBand and is picked up by the Macbook).

Thanks!

Jason

Jason P

PostWed Mar 18, 2020 4:53 am

Reynaud Venter wrote:Is System Integrity Protection enabled?

SIP.png

In my case I tried this and yes, SIP is Enabled.

ElementEighty

PostWed Mar 18, 2020 7:51 am

Right, Da Vonci never asked for permission to use the microphone and it DOES NOT appear in the mic privacy settings, so I cannot activate it.

Will Howard

PostWed Mar 18, 2020 3:07 pm

There are multiple users reporting this. I'm out of ideas. Within Apples current permissions scheme an app has to request access and the user has to grant it. If there is something blocking the request we will need BMD investigating the cause.

T-Bone

PostWed Mar 18, 2020 4:19 pm

Hey guys. It's a year later, and I searched this forum for this very problem. My privacy settings do not show Davinci as an app that needs access to the microphone (it only shows Garage Band.)

Has anyone found a solution to this?

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostWed Mar 18, 2020 4:26 pm

We are investigating the issue.
Dwaine Maggart

Jason P

PostWed Mar 18, 2020 9:27 pm

Dwaine Maggart wrote:We are investigating the issue.

Hi Dwaine

Thanks very much for looking into it. Look forward to hearing the outcome

Jason

Jaakdeco

PostFri Mar 20, 2020 2:52 pm

Hallo Dwaine whats for solution?
Bug fix with update?

J. De Cooman

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostFri Mar 20, 2020 4:46 pm

We are investigating the issue.
Dwaine Maggart

Juan Francisco Calero

PostSun Mar 22, 2020 4:06 pm

Same here: MacBook Pro + Catalina + Davinci16
Waiting for the solution
Juan Francisco Calero
Director, Producer and Anthologist at The Fiction Anthology

Juan Francisco Calero

PostSun Mar 22, 2020 4:36 pm

I found a temp solution: to open Resolve from the Terminal.
I had to remove the spaces on the names of the folders ("DavinciResolve" instead of "DaVinci Resolve") because if not I couldn't make terminal to open it. Once the names are changed, write in the Terminal:

open /Applications/DaVinciResolve/DaVinciResolve.app/Contents/MacOS/Resolve

That will open Resolve and asking permission for everything again but as "Terminal".
For the mic to work, I patched it to a track and activate the "R". MacOs will ask for permission to the Terminal for using the mic.

Not a long term solution, as you have to open through the Terminal every time (and don't know what problems could it brings) But for recording VO every now and then, it works

Hope it works for you, guys
Last edited by Juan Francisco Calero on Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Juan Francisco Calero

Oakleef

PostSun Mar 22, 2020 9:51 pm

I'm so glad I found this thread. Been struggling with this myself. Using a BLUE Snowball microphone and it works just fine in other software.

Hope there will be a solution soon.

mattprefy

PostTue Mar 24, 2020 3:15 am

I would like to throw my hat in the ring on this. I have a 16" MBP on Catalina 10.15.3 that has the same issue. I was losing my mind trying to figure out why Garage Band would work, and Da Vinci Resolve would not. It dawned on me to check the privacy settings and lo and behold DaVinci Resolve is not on the list.

Oakleef

PostTue Mar 24, 2020 6:09 am

Juan Francisco Calero wrote:I found a temp solution: to open Resolve from the Terminal.
I had to remove the spaces on the names of the folders ("DavinciResolve" instead of "DaVinci Resolve") because if not I couldn't make terminal to open it. Once the names are changed, write in the Terminal:

open /Applications/DaVinciResolve/DaVinciResolve.app/Contents/MacOS/Resolve

That will open Resolve and asking permission for everything again but as "Terminal".
For the mic to work, I patched it to a track and activate the "R". MacOs will ask for permission to the Terminal for using the mic.

Not a long term solution, as you have to open through the Terminal every time (and don't know what problems could it brings) But for recording VO every now and then, it works

Hope it works for you, guys

No, didn't work for me for some reason. No questions were asked... Let's hope BMD comes up with a good permanent solution. Glad this worked for you though.

Jason P

PostTue Mar 24, 2020 4:32 pm

Hi Dwaine

There's a lot of interest in this thread looking at the views. Are you able to provide an update on the investigations going on at BlackMagic into this issue? It'd be helpful to know what stage you're at and what the process is for taking an issue through to a patch development fix.

If nothing else, it'll help us with something else to read to pass the time in self-isolation from covid-19 :D

Thanks

Jason

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostTue Mar 24, 2020 11:07 pm

I have something that may work to solve the issue for now.

The work around involves installing Resolve 15.3.1 and creating a project and going into the Fairlight ADR page and setting up the mic. That will make the security pop up message appear saying that Resolve would like to access the mic, and asking if that's OK. Click OK.

To do this, you'll need to download and install 15.3.1. That's not an issue on Mac. You can just install it over the current 16 version.

What is an issue is that Resolve 15.3.1 won't work with your 16 database(s). So unless you happen to have some Resolve 15 databases sitting there (and some people might have), you'll need to create a new database for 15.3.1.

Once you've set up the ADR settings for the mic, and got the security pop up message, and told it OK, you can then install Resolve 16.2 again. And the mic should still be working.

Or, you can wait until we sort the issue out in 16.
Dwaine Maggart

Jason P

PostTue Mar 24, 2020 11:35 pm

Dwaine Maggart wrote:I have something that may work to solve the issue for now.

The work around involves installing Resolve 15.3.1 and creating a project and going into the Fairlight ADR page and setting up the mic. That will make the security pop up message appear saying that Resolve would like to access the mic, and asking if that's OK. Click OK.

To do this, you'll need to download and install 15.3.1. That's not an issue on Mac. You can just install it over the current 16 version.

What is an issue is that Resolve 15.3.1 won't work with your 16 database(s). So unless you happen to have some Resolve 15 databases sitting there (and some people might have), you'll need to create a new database for 15.3.1.

Once you've set up the ADR settings for the mic, and got the security pop up message, and told it OK, you can then install Resolve 16.2 again. And the mic should still be working.

Hi Dwaine

So if I'm reading this right, if we just download and install Resolve 15.1, it will force the microphone setting in the OS, and then Resolve 16 will continue to work with this when we re-install it?

What are the implications if you've been working with projects in 16 of doing the install of an earlier version. Will it overwrite things like settings or production folders? If so, what can we do to manually back them up and restore them (or restore from Time Machine backups once the reinstall is done?)

Thanks!

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostTue Mar 24, 2020 11:50 pm

No implications. It won't affect your Resolve 16 settings.

If you want to be extra paranoid, do project exports of any critical projects in process. But then, you should be doing this anyway.

If you have stills in the projects, and you want to be extra extra paranoid, export the projects with Stills/LUTs.

And it's always good practice to have an occasional backup of your database(s). Now might be a good time to make one of those.

But theoretically, since Resolve 15.3.1 won't touch your 16 database(s), and you have to make a new one, and since 15.3.1 config settings are in a different area than 16, all those should remain the same when you reinstall 16.2 after this process.
Dwaine Maggart

Juan Francisco Calero

PostWed Mar 25, 2020 1:28 pm

That's smart. Thank you for the tip
Juan Francisco Calero

Oakleef

PostWed Mar 25, 2020 3:10 pm

Dwaine Maggart wrote:No implications. It won't affect your Resolve 16 settings.

If you want to be extra paranoid, do project exports of any critical projects in process. But then, you should be doing this anyway.

If you have stills in the projects, and you want to be extra extra paranoid, export the projects with Stills/LUTs.

And it's always good practice to have an occasional backup of your database(s). Now might be a good time to make one of those.

But theoretically, since Resolve 15.3.1 won't touch your 16 database(s), and you have to make a new one, and since 15.3.1 config settings are in a different area than 16, all those should remain the same when you reinstall 16.2 after this process.

I can confirm that this works just fine. Much appreciated solution.

oscardgz

PostFri Mar 27, 2020 1:59 am

Thank you Dwaine. I was trying the workaround you suggested with 15.3.1 but the program asks me for an activation key on opening, and I don't have one nor could I figure out how to get it. Could you help nw with this information?

Thanks,
Oscar.

Peter Chamberlain

Blackmagic Design

PostFri Mar 27, 2020 7:16 am

oscardgz wrote:Thank you Dwaine. I was trying the workaround you suggested with 15.3.1 but the program asks me for an activation key on opening, and I don't have one nor could I figure out how to get it. Could you help nw with this information?

Thanks,
Oscar.

If you haven’t paid for an activation key you need to download and install the free version, not the studio version
DaVinci Resolve Product Manager

oscardgz

PostFri Mar 27, 2020 10:00 am

Thank you very much, Peter.

Yeah, I realized, short after posting, that I had downloaded the Studio version, sorry I'm new in Davinci and the distinction was not clear to me.

In the end, the workaround worked just fine for mee too, thank you all.

Best,
Oscar.

Jason P

PostFri Mar 27, 2020 7:17 pm

Well, bizarre behaviour continues!

I've downloaded 15.3.1 to install as suggested.
Installs okay, but when 15.3.1 tries to start up, I get the spinning cursor of death and it freezes (not responding) when it gets to 'loading waveform monitor' on the startup screen.

Can't move past this to get into Resolve 15.3 to set up the mic and have to 'force quit'

16.2 reinstalled afterwards still works though, so that's good.

Do you have a timeline estimate on the v16 fix availability (or a suggestion as to why 15.3.1 is giving me spinning cursor of death at the Waveform Monitor load?)

Thanks!

Jason

Username

PostFri Mar 27, 2020 7:44 pm

In case anyone is running their newer macs with T2 chip with the lid closed the built in microphone will physically be disconnected. Apps will see a mic but it will not work.
The lid need to be open to get connected and enabled.

Not sure if this might be the cause in this case.
Grew up with a Nikon FM
Resolve & Fusion Studio 18.6
MBP M1 16GB/1TB
MM M1 16GB/512GB TB4 1TB & 2TB
MM i7 16GB/1TB & PowerColor Vega 56 8GB

Brainspot

PostSun Mar 29, 2020 4:05 am

These steps work for me

Run an application inside the Terminal.
    1. Locate the application in Finder.
    2. Right-click the application and select "Show Package Contents."
    3. Locate the executable file. ... on my Mac its on /Applications/DaVinci\ Resolve/DaVinci\ Resolve.app/Contents/MacOS/Resolve
    4. Drag that file onto your blank Terminal command line. ...
    5. Leave your Terminal window open while you use the application.

After dragging the file to the Terminal, the Davinci Resolve application opens. I went to Fairlight and clicked the R button, and a popup appears asking to allow the Microphone on the Terminal. After I clicked yes, the microphone recording now works.

You can try this as a temporary solution while BMD is figuring out a way to include it in the next update.

Jason P

PostMon Mar 30, 2020 10:19 pm

Brainspot wrote:These steps work for me

3. Locate the executable file. ... on my Mac its on /Applications/DaVinci\ Resolve/DaVinci\ Resolve.app/Contents/MacOS/Resolve

After dragging the file to the Terminal, the Davinci Resolve application opens. I went to Fairlight and clicked the R button, and a popup appears asking to allow the Microphone on the Terminal. After I clicked yes, the microphone recording now works.

You can try this as a temporary solution while BMD is figuring out a way to include it in the next update.

Hi

Thanks for posting. I tried this and have replicated the same behaviour.
The app on my system is 'resolve' and the type is 'unix executable' when you're looking for it in finder.
Drag that to the finder, Resolve starts up as it should and then yes, when you click 'R' on a record track, it asks if Terminal can access the microphone.

Lo and behold, Terminal is added to your microphone security and privacy preferences, so it would appear as we suspected that for some reason Resolve 16.x is not forcing the OS to ask for that permission set.

If you create an alias in your finder to the Resolve unix executable and copy that out of the package contents to the level of your davinci folder, it makes it one or two less click steps to repeat and have this on hand to drag and drop into a terminal window as the route for starting Resolve up.

Thanks for posting a good work-around until BMD come up with a patch.

How's that progressing BMD guys, any idea on a timescale for customers on the development investigations and release schedule?

Hope everyone's keeping well in your respective national lockdowns, depending where you are.

Jason

tremola

PostTue Mar 31, 2020 7:20 pm

Hello Dwaine,

Dwaine Maggart wrote:
I have something that may work to solve the issue for now.

Your solution did work perfectly and take me not more than a quarter of an hour (MCB Pro, Mojave)

Thanks

Ralf

Mauronic

PostMon Apr 06, 2020 9:11 pm

Thank you! I dreaded the other workaround - I couldn't even figure out where to find an archive of old versions. Then I saw this and it took less than a minute!

Brainspot wrote:These steps work for me

Mauronic

PostTue Apr 07, 2020 4:40 pm

OK wait... I think I have to launch the app via the command line every time to make that work.

Where do I get the old version to install for the other workaround?

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostTue Apr 07, 2020 4:55 pm

https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/suppor ... and-fusion

All Resolve versions back to 10.1.5 live here. Here is where you should look for ANY Resolve software.
Dwaine Maggart

UberjavaEditor

PostThu Apr 09, 2020 8:01 pm

Unfortunately the workarounds for this aren't working on my system.

Opening 16.2 via the terminal and granting the terminal mic access on request worked for a while, but not anymore.

I installed 15.3.1, and it did not request mic access either.

15.3.1 listed all my audio sources to be patched into track inputs, however, 16.2 does not list any audio inputs at all (neither USB audio sources or more curiously the Decklink card sources).

The Decklink does work via the capture tool in Media.

I am using a decklink SDI 4k card, and I'm running a Focusrite USB Scarlet Gen 2 for mic input. Mac OSX 10.14.6

If I can't get this to work, I can't use this software to edit.

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostThu Apr 09, 2020 11:02 pm

The first key thing to know:

Is Resolve in the Allowed App list for the Microphone in the Mac System Preferences - Security and Privacy - Privacy tab?

If that's not there, nothing else will get the ADR audio working.

Unless you are using the Terminal launch approach above, in which case Terminal needs to be in the Allowed App list.
Dwaine Maggart

UberjavaEditor

PostFri Apr 10, 2020 4:46 pm

I've been through the hoops on this one quite comprehensively.

So here is where I'm at:

Launching via Terminal doesn't give a microphone request, so neither Terminal or Resolve appear in the Security and Privacy Mic request tabs

Here is what variables I have tried:

1. Launching other apps (Logic and Prem Pro) via the terminal and accessing the mic. The app invoked by Terminal is given microphone access permissions directly to the app itself, so Logic and Prem Pro appear in the Security prefs.
2. Launching from a different Mojave boot disc on the same system. Same results (so it doesn't seem to be specific to my main Mojave installation.)
3. Installing 15.3.1 (on both Mojave installs). The microphone itself doesn't actually work within Resolve. The input is listed, but no registration of signal level via meters and any file recorded is flat silence.
4. Launching using SUDO as a prefix to opening Resolve via the Terminal

Other points of note:

1. Microphone is set to 48khz sample rate.
2. Microphone level appears within Mac OS sound preferences.
3. Logic and Prem Pro both are able to see and record signals correctly using the microphone.
4. My decklink SDI 4K does not appear as an audio input source to tracks and cannot be patched in 16.2 (the inputs appear as a patchable track source in 15.3.1)
5. Despite this, the decklink does record video and audio into Resolve via the capture tool.
6. Microphone permissions have been reset via the terminal command but no change of behaviour.
7. Swapping microphone devices (from an USB mic to a Focusrite Scarlett USB interface, produces identical behaviour)
8. PRAM has been reset.

I've spent hours on this issue.

Regards

Hugh

Peter Chamberlain

Blackmagic Design

PostMon Apr 13, 2020 3:40 am

I'm looking into this.. something seems amiss.
DaVinci Resolve Product Manager

AndreeMarkefors

PostMon Apr 13, 2020 7:36 am

Good that it's looked at, same issue here:

MacBook Pro 16", never had any version of Resolve 15 on it—only R16 and above.

Internal Mic won't work, since no request from Resolve is made to use Mic and so Resolve is not listed as allowed under Privacy settings.

Too bad MacOS doesn't have that little + in the settings where you can add software manually.
Current camera: Canon R5C
Mac Pro 2019: 12c | Dual W6800X Duo | DeckLink Mini Monitor 4K + LG 55C8
MacBook Pro M3 Max 16" 16/40, 64GB

Username

PostMon Apr 13, 2020 7:51 am

I tried to reset the privacy database.

First only for the entry:
Code: Select all
tccutil reset Microphone com.blackmagic-design.DaVinciResolve

Successfully reset Microphone approval status for com.blackmagic-design.DaVinciResolve

That did not work so I went ahead to delete the whole database with:
tccutil reset Microphone

That deleted every entry but Resolve did not show up.

I launched 16.2 from terminal and the Fairlight page that opened up the question to add Terminal as audio requester which allowed me to use the built in microphone.
But not via ordinary launch of Resolve.
Grew up with a Nikon FM
Resolve & Fusion Studio 18.6
MBP M1 16GB/1TB
MM M1 16GB/512GB TB4 1TB & 2TB
MM i7 16GB/1TB & PowerColor Vega 56 8GB

Jason P

PostMon Apr 13, 2020 8:22 am

Username wrote:I tried to reset the privacy database.

First only for the entry:
tccutil reset Microphone com.blackmagic-design.DaVinciResolve

Successfully reset Microphone approval status for com.blackmagic-design.DaVinciResolve

That did not work so I went ahead to delete the whole database with:
tccutil reset Microphone

That deleted every entry but Resolve did not show up.

I launched 16.2 from terminal and the Fairlight page that opened up the question to add Terminal as audio requester which allowed me to use the built in microphone.
But not via ordinary launch of Resolve.

Thanks for posting your experience too. This is where I am still as well.
It worked when I did the terminal work around, but that's not practical each time really.

I tried doing the reinstall of 15.3 but when I try to start 15.3 it hangs when it gets to loading Waveforms on the startup screen, so I never got to try that fix.

Like a few others, it appears we're still waiting for a v16 fix to this issue.

Is there any update on where the development team are and what the likely timeline for a release is? It's been a few weeks now, it'd be great to get an expectation of timeline from BMD.

Thanks

Jason P

PostSun Apr 19, 2020 5:51 am

Jason P wrote:

Well, bizarre behaviour continues!

I've downloaded 15.3.1 to install as suggested.
Installs okay, but when 15.3.1 tries to start up, I get the spinning cursor of death and it freezes (not responding) when it gets to 'loading waveform monitor' on the startup screen.

Can't move past this to get into Resolve 15.3 to set up the mic and have to 'force quit'

16.2 reinstalled afterwards still works though, so that's good.

Do you have a timeline estimate on the v16 fix availability (or a suggestion as to why 15.3.1 is giving me spinning cursor of death at the Waveform Monitor load?)

Thanks!

Jason

I thought I'd have another go at trying the 15.3.1 install fix to force the microphone request, as someone else said this worked. I'm still getting a spinning cursor and a hang at the WaveForm Monitor load.

Reading other threads on this, it appears this is a problem with the video card drivers, and on a PC people suggested updating the drivers to allow 15.3.1 to install properly (and therefore I could try fixing the mic).

however, I'm on a Macbook Pro 2019 running OSX 10.15.4 so don't have the option of installing drivers.

Anyone from BMD on this thread who could either:
1. Give us an update on how the v16.2 fix to force the microphone update is coming?, or
2. Tell me how I can get past this Waveform failing to load issue with 15.3.1 on a macbook so I can try and get that to enable the microphone and then reinstall the current 16.2?

I've just hit the point where I need to do voiceover and podcast recording in Resolve, so really need this to start working in Fairlight as soon as possible!

Thanks

Jason

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostSun Apr 19, 2020 10:08 pm

The issue will be addressed in the next update. I don't have a time frame for when that will be.

We can't help you sort out the 15.3.1 issue without Resolve logs and a System Info .spx file with 15.3.1 installed.

Once you install 15.3.1 and it fails to launch, generate a Resolve log file by opening Finder and going to:

/Library/Application Support/Blackmagic Design/DaVinci Resolve and running CaptureLogs, which will generate a log file on your desktop.

Select About This Mac, System Report, then select the System Information File menu at the top and select Save to generate the .spx file.
Dwaine Maggart

Jason P

PostSun Apr 19, 2020 11:29 pm

Dwaine Maggart wrote:The issue will be addressed in the next update. I don't have a time frame for when that will be.

We can't help you sort out the 15.3.1 issue without Resolve logs and a System Info .spx file with 15.3.1 installed.

Once you install 15.3.1 and it fails to launch, generate a Resolve log file by opening Finder and going to:

/Library/Application Support/Blackmagic Design/DaVinci Resolve and running CaptureLogs, which will generate a log file on your desktop.

Select About This Mac, System Report, then select the System Information File menu at the top and select Save to generate the .spx file.

Thanks for the update Dwaine.

Here are the two files you requested, taken whilst Davinci Resolve 15.3.1 was stuck at 'loading waveform monitor'. The files are too large to upload as an attachment here - where can I e-mail them to?

Thanks

JP

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostMon Apr 20, 2020 12:29 am

Put them on a file sharing site and provide links to the files. Either here or in a PM.
Dwaine Maggart
Next

Return to DaVinci Resolve